Peptides are amino acids that make up the proteins in the skin. The way that peptides function in skin care products is by boosting your skin’s natural communication system which slows over time due in part to free-radical damage.
Cos De BAHA Peptide Serum with Matrixyl 3000, Argireline
Organic Complex Peptide Acid Serum
Peptides and their relationship to collagen
If you know about skin care, you know that collagen is one of the most important proteins in our skin. It is the “building block” of our skin that gives it its firmness and thickness. Unfortunately, collagen breaks down: It does so as a natural part of the aging process, as well as through exposure to environmental factors, such as sun exposure and exposure to pollutants. As collagen breaks down, our skin becomes thinner and more slackened, leading to wrinkles and dryness. Peptides are portions of amino acids that bind together to form proteins. Specific types of peptides can signal the body to produce more of the crucial protein Collagen. And producing collagen helps the skin stay firmer and thicker.
Why Is Natural Skin Care Better?
Skin is your body’s largest organ and your protective barrier. However, that doesn’t mean it’s impervious or impenetrable. You need to be aware of what you’re exposing it to. If you put dangerous ingredients on your skin, they get into your body—exactly where you don’t want them. Consider all of the potential irritants that come in contact with your skin—chemical-laden personal hygiene products, fragrances, city-treated water, deodorant… The list goes on and on. Abiding by an organic skin care routine and using natural skin care products will help your skin feel and look healthier than ever before.
Cos De BAHA M.A Peptide Serum contains MATRIXYL 3000™, Argireline™, Hyaluronic Acid and Adenosine as active ingredients. MATRIXYL 3000™ Peptide (Sederma Authentic Ingredient) based on the matrikine technology. It promotes face lines smoothing and improves face tone and elasticity. Argireline™ Peptide (Lipotec Authentic Ingredient) same as botulinum toxin but safer and smoother, this peptide attenuates face lines and expression lines, reducing the depth and the face becomes smoother. Hyaluronic Acid : HA is kown to increase our cells’ ability to bind water, giving our skin a plumper and firmer appearance. Adenosine : Yeast-derived ingredient that functions as a good soothing and skin-restoring agent. It has proven anti-wrinkle benefits due to its ability to energize skin’s surface so it looks smoother and younger.Cos De BAHA M.A peptide serum has been cerfified by KFDA as a product that helps refuce wrinkles.
- Brand – Cos De BAHA
- Volume: 30ml / 1.05 fl oz
- Product name – M.A Peptide Acid Serum
- Key Ingredients – Peptide Acid
- Formulation: Serum
- Country of Manufacture: Made in South Korea
- Package: With Paper box package, Reinforced container dedicated to cosmetics (None Glass Botle)
- free from 6 harmful (Paraben, Gluten, Formaldehyde, Fragrance, Sulfate, Artificial Color)
- Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract(Aloe)
- Propanediol(From Non GMO Corn)
- 1,2-Hexanediol(Moisturizer and Preservative)
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7(Martixyl 3000)
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8(Argireline)
- Sodium Hyaluronate(Hyaluronic Acid)
- Butylene Glycol
- Beta Glucan(From Mushroom)
- Organic Rosa Damascena Extract(Damask Rose)
- Organic Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Extract(Lavender Flower)
- Organic Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract(Green Tea Leaf)
- Organic Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract(Lemon Balm Leaf)
- Organic Artemisia Vulgaris Extract(Mugwort)