Tranexamic Acid 5% Serum with Niacinamide 5% for Face/Neck - Helps to Reduce the Look of Hyper-Pigmentation, Discoloration, Dark Spots, Remover Melasma, 2 Fl Oz
[Shipping from Amazon]
About this item
- CAN IT TREAT EXISTING PIGMENTATION? tranexamic acid can treat existing pigmentation effectively and products containing the ingredient are recommended for preventing post-inflammatory pigmentation (PIH), which can be a common side effect of laser treatments.
- HOW EXACTLY DOES IT WORK? it blocks the transfer of pigment from melanocytes (pigment-producing cells) to keratinocytes (the keratin-synthesizing cells found in the outermost layer of skin – the epidermis).
- DOES IT MAKE SKIN MORE SENSITIVE TO THE SUN? Absolutely not. In fact, tranexamic acid decreases the skin’s sensitivity to UV – this is why the ingredient is so popular in Asia and India.
- IF HYPERPIGMENTATION IS A CONCERN, tranexamic acid is an ingredient you'll want to consider. This exciting ingredient helps to visibly fade the look of multiple forms of discolorations including post-acne marks and melasma, which can be particularly stubborn.
- TRANEXAMIC ACID: WHAT TO PAIR IT WITH | Some of the ingredients that will enhance the benefits of tranexamic acid include: salicylic acid, niacinamide, bakuchiol, azelaic acid, vitamin C, and retinol. adds arbutin and licorice acid to that list.
✔ We develop products around ingredients that have been verified in multiple papers.
✔ We use beneficial raw materials to ensure our products offer the highest effects. We do not use any harmful or suspected harmful ingredients.
✔ We conduct countless types of research and experiments with active ingredients until we get the best effects.
✔ We want to remove all unnecessary costs in the production and distribution process so we can sell our products at a reasonable price.
✔ We offer a variety of solutions for many different skin types.
Cos De BAHA strives to provide the most effective and safe solutions for the skin and will continue to maintain those values in the future.
Cos De BAHA products contain high concentrations of ingredients. Depending on the product, you have experience with "Allergic reaction" and "face burning". in users with sensitive skin. Please test under the chin before use.
*Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Ext., Tranexamic Acid, Niacinamide, Glycereth-26, Betaine, Propanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid,*Camellia Sinensis Leaf Ext,*Sambucus Nigra Flower Ext,*Momordica Charantia Fruit Ext,*Leontopodium Alpinum Ext. *Mark: N.O.I.P 78%
Refer to the user's manual in the product box. Alternatively, refer to the detailed description on the product page for use. If you have any questions, please contact the seller.
IMPORTANT - This is a CONCENTRATED SERUM. Before using, test a small amount on the skin of your neck to make sure the formula does not irritate your skin. If compatible with your skin, use as directed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. If you wish to return, the return shipping cost is the responsibility of the buyer.
You should expect to receive your refund within six weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (3 to 4 weeks), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return a product, please log in and send us a message. After checking the message, we will contact you via email.
- In case of refund due to change of mind, the amount excluding the shipping cost of the product will be refunded.
- If delivery is delayed, it may take up to two months. If you wish to refund within 2 months, refund will be made after returning the product, excluding shipping.
-In the United States, we ship through Amazon warehouse for fast delivery.
-All countries except the United States are shipped via post office.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.